Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I cannot believe it has been since October since I have been on here, the addition of Kate has changed our lives so much and yet here we are again 2 weeks away from Mark's birth. Whew....how will I ever blog again :-) The girls are doing great! We have put a toddler bed in Rachel's room to make room for Kate. Rachel is VERY excited to share a room with her sister. We will see if she is singing the same tune in a few months. But Kate is also excited. Kate is still in the nursery in her crib, the transition will be a slow one since Mark will be in our room via bassinet for a few weeks. School is almost out and Rachel will be graduating from Kindergarten, Kate will be spending the summer at home with me and Mark. Rachel has not yet decided to go to summer camp or not. She may not have a choice, I know there will be days that I need a break! Below are some pictures of how the girls have changed over the past few months...enjoy!

No comments: